We added several significant features in recent months. Below is the full list.
🚢 Self-lender loans are now available
- Now our customers can issue credit building installment loans (ONE-TIME loan type) for end-users without needing collateral as a deposit. This can be accomplished by adding the end-user’s loan reserve account as the disbursement_node_id for the loan. To learn more, go to Create One-Time Credit Account.
🏗️ Core Banking Updates
- VIDEO_AUTH document now also supports avi, flv, mkv and ogg file types. To learn more, go to Allowed Document Types.
- Now PAYMENT_TO_THIRD_PARTY transactions can be disputed as well. To learn more, go to Dispute Card Transactions.
- Subnet supp_id can now be updated with PATCH Subnet calls. To learn more, go to Update Subnet.
- Statements now available for CRYPTO-US nodes. To learn more, go to Statements API Docs.
🏗️ Infrastructure Updates
- The new EKS infrastructure is now serving all UAT traffic. We are now making preparations for Production roll-out.
🏗️ Dashboard Updates
- Our new Dashboard now also supports Webhooks and Subscriptions as well.
- Our new Dashboard now also supports a transaction details page with the following features: Sign-in as user; comment status; dispute transaction; create transaction; cancel transaction.
- Onboarding app redirects to client dashboard without needing to re-authenticate
- Onboarding app only requires MTL documents only if the MTL checkbox is checked.
- Onboarding app added context and progress bar for Skip button for UAT.