- Social Security number and assets
- Account balances and transaction history
- Credit history and credit scores
to offer our products and services to you
information about your creditworthiness
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
- open an account
- apply for a loan
- apply for financing
- give us your income information
- give us your wage statements
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more information on your rights under state law.
- Our affiliates include companies with a Synapse name, including Synapse Financial Technologies, Inc. and Synapse Brokerage LLC.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include financial services companies, financial institutions, lenders, identity verification service providers, credit bureaus and credit agencies, state examiners, external auditors, and collection agencies.
- Synapse Credit LLC does not jointly market.