- Social Security number and account transactions
- payment history and account balances
- credit history and transaction or loss history
to offer our products and services to you
information about your transactions and experiences
information about your creditworthiness
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- open an account or provide account information
- use your credit or debit card or apply for financing
- give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- Our affiliates include companies with an Evolve name, such as Evolve Bancorp, Inc.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include insurance companies, service providers, co-branded partners, retailers, data processors, membership clubs, companies engaged in selling of consumer products and services, financial services companies, banks, and mortgage servicing companies.
- Our joint marketing partners include companies such as financial services companies and other financial institutions.